The Firefield Hog Laser Designator is perfect for precision aiming and illumination to light up and zero-in on your target. Match the size of hogs or other targets at various distances with its focusable beam, which allows users to easily adjust from spot to flood light.
This Firefield laser sight offers users endless options, allowing interchangeable push-button or pressure pad operation. It also features three different reticle patterns, including a center-mass reticle for use with shotguns, allowing adjustments to match anyone’s personal shooting preferences. The green laser is visible to the naked eye up to 50 yards during the day and 600 yards at night, with a dot size ranging from 2.5 to 175 inches.
The Firefield Hog Laser Designator has a matte black finish and is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with a weatherproof rating of IPX6. This Firefield unit is designed to be shockproof and features a click-adjustable windage and elevation mount.
- Visible green laser
- Focusable beam, from spot to flood
- Can be used as laser designator or laser illuminator
- Turns a traditional riflescope into night a vision riflescope (illuminator mode)
- Green color does not spook varmints
- Three optional reticle patterns
- Push button or pressure pad operation
- Click adjustable windage/elevation weapon mount
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Shockproof design
- Reticle lens caps (3)
- Weapon mount
- Pressure pad
- CR123A battery