The Firefield Tracker 2×24 night vision binocular allows for incredibly detailed observation ability under the darkness of night. The Tracker provides clear viewing in total darkness by utilizing a built-in IR infrared illuminator; when in use the illuminator emits a pulsing frequency that is so energy efficient it creates less battery drainage and prolongs battery life.
Firefield Tracker 2×24 NV Binoculars include a Built-In Pulse IR Unit for improved viewing, a no-hassle lens cap system, and a compact body. Firefield engineers kept versatility and comfort in mind when creating the Tracker series of night vision binoculars. The ergonomically designed rubberized body is surprisingly lightweight and can be taken on long expeditions both easily and comfortably.
The Tracker utilizes the revolutionary Eclipse Lens Cover System which uses flip up covers that can be easily clipped back against the body of the binoculars and rotated out of the user’s viewing area while eliminating lens cap hassles. Pin holes in the lens caps allow the Tracker to be used in the daytime when the caps are closed. Also featured is a dual diopter adjustment with central focusing knob and fully multi-coated optics.
Firefield Tracker 2×24 Night Vision Binoculars have a magnification power of 2x and an objective lens of 24mm. The Firefield Tracker Night Vision Binoculars w/ Fully Multi-coated Optics feature 12mm of eye relief for comfortable viewing. These binoculars come equipped with IR Illuminators with a range of 150 meters for long and short distance viewing, while providing clear viewing in total darkness. Fully multi-coated glass optics provide a high degree of light transmission, enhanced by the high-grade Gen 1 Image.
- High quality gen 1 image and resolution
- High power built-in infrared illumination
- Dual tube design provides better depth perception
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Lightweight and durable
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Neck Strap
- Cleaning Cloth
- Generation: 1
- Visual Magnification: 2x
- Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Resolution, lp/mm, not less than / typical value: 36
- Field of View: 25
- Eye Relief, mm: 12
- Diopter adjustment, dptr.: ± 5
- Min. focusing distance m: 1
- IR Wavelength, nm: 805
- Equivalent IR power, mW: 75
- Range of detection, m/yd (object 1.7m high, illumination level 0.05 lux (“1/4 moon”)): 120 / 130
- Power supply, V: 3
- Battery life, (with IR / without IR ) hour: 20/72
- Operating temp, °F: -22 TO 104
- Dimensions, mm: 175X123X72
- Weight (without batteries), oz: 21.2