The Pulsar Quantum XD38S Thermal Monocular features an advanced OLED display (640×480 pixels) and a high resolution microbolometer sensor (384×288 pixels) with seven different color palette modes for optimal viewing in a variety of scenarios.
Equipped with durable, glass-nylon composite and a weight of just over one pound, the XD38S model is extremely lightweight and weather resistant, able to withstand harsh environments and varying conditions. Users have the ability to switch between “white hot” and “black hot,” making targets distinctly visible over 1,000 yards away.
The longer-distance viewing of the XD38S offers 2x and 4x digital zoom functions, which increases the 2.1x magnification to 8.4x. The digital zoom function not only provides the advantage of viewing long distance targets, but also closer targets in greater detail. Featuring a 50 hertz frame rate (higher than most on the market) for a crisp, consistent image of fast-moving objects, the XD38S is engineered to track targets quickly and easily. Ideal uses for the new Quantum thermals include fugitive searches, surveillance activities, accident investigation, locating evidence, search and rescue, marine patrol, scouting, hunting, tracking and recovering game, wildlife observation, and surveillance.
- 384×288 resolution, 50hz refresh rate
- 2.1x magnification with 2x and 4x digital zoom
- Over 1,000yd detection range (human size target)
- White-hot or black-hot viewing modes
- 7 color palette modes
- Rangefinding reticle for hogs, deer and rabbits
- Display off function to save battery life
- Manual, automatic and semi-automatic calibration modes
- City, forest and identification viewing modes
- Compact and light weight
- Video output
- Quick start-up
- External power supply adaptable
- Carrying case
- Output Video cable
- Hand strap
- Car adapter
- Extra battery container
- Lens Cleaning cloth
- Magnification: 2.1x – 8.4x
- OLED Resolution: 640×480